Meet Donald Heweston, DC, PA
Practicing Since 1985: In addition to my doctorate degree, I have completed courses in Chiropractic Physical Therapeutics, Gonstead Technique, and Motion Palpation. While in college, I was accepted into Pi Tau Delta, Chiropractic’s Honorary Fraternity based on academic achievement. In 1983, I was honored to receive the D.D. Palmer Scholarship Award.
In December of 1984, I graduated Summa Cum Laude (with highest honors) from Palmer College of Chiropractic. To continue my education, I have received special training in Emergency Procedures as well as numerous other programs. I have also studied at a number of chiropractic clinics in order to learn their methods and procedures including the Five Points Clinic in Davenport, Iowa, and the Reasor Clinic in Bedford, Indiana. Every year I take numerous educational programs which keeps me up to date on the most advanced techniques and procedures so that I can help my patients find pain relief and restore their health naturally.
- Indiana University Bloomington – Chemistry Major, Math and Physics Minor
- Palmer College of Chiropractic – Doctor of Chiropractic, Summa Cum Laude
- Palmer College of Chiropractic Alumni Association
- PI Tau Delta – International Chiropractic Honorary Society
- Palmetto State Chiropractic Association